As a member of BAFTSS you will receive the following benefits:
- Representation to government, funding and research councils.
- Presenting your research at the annual conference.
- Attendance at the AGM; voting rights; the possibility of election to the Executive Committee next year.
- Eligibility to apply for one of the BAFTSS Awards – Best Monograph, Best Practice Research Portfolio, Best Journal Article, Best Postgraduate Student Essay.
- Access to our regional Postgraduate Training Events.
The membership year runs from January to December; the fee for 2018 remains unchanged at £20 (salaried) and £10 (students and unwaged).
Please note that if you joined prior to 2016, but were not a member last year (after we revamped the website and membership system) then you will need to create a new username and password and join as a new member. If you were a member last year, the system will remember your existing username.
If you are already a member but you have forgotten your log-in details, or if you encounter any other problems in taking out membership, please contact us at email@example.com.
We also operate a jiscmail discussion list, which you can join. Please note that you will not be automatically subscribed to this list when you take out membership; you will need to sign up separately by following this link.