- The University of Kent is a campus university located just outside Canterbury.
- Map of the campus.
- General directions for travel.
- If you require a parking permit, please email email@example.com with your name, make and colour of car, and your vehicle registration.
- All the sessions will take place in Woolf College (D6 on the campus map); lunch and refreshments will be served in the lower and upper foyer.
- The conference dinner will take place in Darwin Conference Suite (E5 on the campus map).
- We also recommend the on-campus café/arts centre The Gulbenkian, which is just a few minutes walk from Woolfe college, for additional food, drinks and socialising (J10 on the campus map).
Accommodation on campus
- On-campus accommodation should be booked via the on-line registration form when purchasing your delegate passes.
- The on-campus accommodation is located in Becket Court (P4 on the campus map) and Keynes College (N6 on the campus map).
- You should check-in and collect your keys from Eliot College reception (P5 on the campus map) if you are in Becket Court, or Keynes College reception (N6 on the campus map) if you are in Keynes. Check in is from 2pm and check out is by 10am.
- A full English and Continental breakfast will be served in Dolche Vita (inside Keynes College, N6 on the campus map) between 07.45 and 9.30am.
Accommodation off campus
If you would prefer off-campus accommodation, then links local hotels and guest houses can be found here:
- Abode City centre. Rooms rates between £80 and £140
- The Falstaff City centre. Rooms rates between £60 and £100
- Victoria Hotel Close to city centre and University. Rooms rates between £50 and £100
- Premier Inn Close to city centre. Room rates between £45 and £60
- The White House Close to city centre and University. Room rates between £60 and £95
- The Art House Close to city centre and university. Rates between £60 and £80
- The Millers Arms City centre. Rates between £75 and £85
- Kipps Hostel Rates for private room between £20 and £50
Places to Eat (off-campus)
Links to a selection of local restaurants can be found here:
- The Good Shed Next to Canterbury West station on 20 minutes walk from campus. Farmer’s market, foodhall, and restaurant. Nice food and a great selection of beers at the Bottle Shop
- Café du Soleil City centre, Mediterranean style food, main course around £14
- Posilipo City centre, Italian food, main around £12
- Ambrette French and South East Asian inspired food, main around £18
- Chapter City centre, sourdough pizzeria and bar, main around £9
- Café des Amis City centre, Mexican and Mediterranean food, main around £12
Places to Drink (off-campus)
Links to a selection of local pubs and bars can be found here:
- The Dolphin Traditional pub, also serves food
- The Parrot Traditional pub, also serves food
- Bramleys Cocktail bar
- The Foundry Craft brewery, restaurant, and bar